No.699, Chuangye Road, Tongyuan Industrial Park, Haiyan, Zhejiang Province, China
Riveting studs, also known as riveting studs or studs, are standard parts used in sheet metal parts, thin plates, mainframes, and server cabinets. Riveting studs are hexagonal at one end and cylindrical at the other end. , there is an undercut in the middle of the hexagonal side and the cylindrical shape, which acts as a thread, and the hexagonal head is pressed into the preset hole wall of the sheet according to the punching machine (the diameter of the preset hole is generally slightly larger than the cylinder diameter of the riveting stud) Make the vicinity of the hole form a plastic deformation, and the deformed part is squeezed into the undercut groove of the rivet stud, so that the rivet stud is riveted on the thin plate, and then an effectively fixed thread is formed on the thin plate.
Appropriate use of rivet nuts will increase the service life. Today I will take you to see how to use them correctly so as not to shorten the service life of rivet standard parts?
1. Be sure to comply with the installation holes of the regular size of each pressure riveting fastener.
2. Ensure that the bottom end (or guide groove) of the riveted fastener is in the installation hole before the installation force is applied.
3. Ensure that the fastening force is applied between parallel surfaces. The fastening force is to prevent rotation when using fixed fasteners and during installation.
4. Make sure to apply enough seating force to fully insert the buckle ring along the entire perimeter and make the convex table just touch the board.
Taboos for the construction of pressure riveting nut fasteners:
1. Do not install carbon steel pressure riveting fasteners or stainless steel pressure riveting fasteners before anodizing or surface treatment of the aluminum plate.
2. Do not remove the surrounding burrs before installing the pressure riveting fasteners-because removing the burrs will consume the metal used to fasten the fasteners and plates.
3. Do not place the best short edge distance in this table closer to the installation of pressure riveting fasteners.
4. Do not knead too much, this will flatten the head, distort the threads and bend the board.
5. Do not try to install the fasteners with a hammer. The hammer will not make the sheet move smoothly and interlock with the surface of the fastener.
6. Do not install the screw from the head of the fastener. It must be installed from the opposite side of the head of the fastener so that the force of the fastener can be directed towards the plate.
Seven, do not place pressure riveting fasteners on the pre-coating of the board. Make sure to settle down well.