No.699, Chuangye Road, Tongyuan Industrial Park, Haiyan, Zhejiang Province, China
When using stainless steel screws, pay attention to the following:
One: Correct selection and use of products: ensure that the mechanical properties should meet the requirements, and the two threads of the nut will be exposed after the length of the rod is rotated and tightened;
2. Reduction of friction coefficient: It is recommended to modify the lubricant before use to ensure that the thread is clean;
Three: the correct operation method:
1: When the nut and the screw are fastened, the nut should be aligned with the vertical effect of the center line of the screw, and it should not be inclined;
2: During the locking process, the force should be uniform to prevent thread damage caused by uneven force;
3: Torque wrenches and socket wrenches can protect nuts and screws well, and minimize the use of adjustable wrenches;
4: During the tightening process, if the temperature of the environment or the screw is too high, it is necessary to cool down properly, and do not use too much force to avoid damage to the screw and nut;
Stainless steel is uniformly corroded due to electrochemical or chemical reactions on the metal surface exposed in the corrosive environment. In the passive film on the surface of stainless steel, the parts with weak corrosion resistance will form a pitting reaction due to self-excited reaction, forming small holes, coupled with the proximity of chloride ions, forming a strong corrosive solution, accelerating the speed of the corrosion reaction . There is also intergranular corrosion cracking inside the stainless steel, all of which have a damaging effect on the passive film on the surface of the stainless steel.
1. It is necessary to regularly clean and maintain the stainless steel surface to maintain its gorgeous appearance and extend its service life. In order to prevent the stainless steel surface from being scratched, it is necessary to prevent the use of bleaching ingredients and abrasive cleaning fluids, steel balls, abrasive tools, etc., To remove the scrubbing liquid, rinse the exterior with clean water at the end of the scrubbing;
2. If there is dust on the surface of the stainless steel and it is easy to remove the dirt, it can be washed with soap, weak detergent or warm water;
3. The trademark and film on the stainless steel surface should be washed with warm water and weak detergent, and the adhesive component should be scrubbed with alcohol or organic solvent (ether, benzene);
4. The grease, oil and lubricating oil on the stainless steel surface should be cleaned with a soft cloth. It is recommended to use a neutral detergent for cleaning;
5. Bleach and various acids are attached to the surface of the stainless steel, immediately rinse with water, then soak with ammonia solution or neutral carbonated soda water solution, and wash with neutral detergent or warm water;
6. There is a rainbow pattern on the surface of stainless steel, which is caused by excessive use of detergent or oil. It can be washed off with warm water-based detergent when washing;
7. The rust caused by the dirt on the stainless steel surface can be washed with 10% nitric acid or abrasive detergent, or it can be washed with special washing drugs.
Only by correctly grasping the use of stainless steel screws can we improve work Closed-end rivet nut efficiency and ensure construction quality. Yongpeng Fasteners has also been committed to the study of the performance of stainless steel screws. We hope to accumulate experience from daily work and discussions, and we also hope Friends can improve their work level during the construction process and protect their own safety to prevent unnecessary injuries and property losses.